Introduction Usage Agreement:
Our online store welcomes you (registered with the "commercial registration or official license number according to the nature of the activity"), and informs you that you will find below the terms and conditions that regulate your use of this store and all the legal effects that result from your use of the store's services over the Internet via this electronic platform, as Any person who used to use (Al-Ishraq Store), whether he was a consumer of a service or the store's product or otherwise, this is approval and acceptance from him and he is fully qualified legally, as a system and law, for all the articles and provisions of this agreement, and it is a confirmation of your commitment to its regulations and what is mentioned in it, and this agreement applies to all types Dealing between the user and the store except for transactions related to personal status and transactions related to the issuance of instruments related to the actions received on the property. This agreement is considered valid and effective once you agree to it and start registering in (Al-Ishraq Store) under Article 10 of the Saudi Electronic Transactions Law.
Article 1 - Introduction and Definitions:
The above introduction is an integral part of this agreement, and you will find below the connotations and definitions of the main terms used in this agreement:
(Store) means (Al-Ishraq Store), and this definition includes all forms of (Al-Ishraq Store) on the Internet, whether it is an online application, a website, or a store.
(User) means every consumer who purchases a product or service from the store through his electronic platform.
(Agreement) This phrase means the terms and conditions of this agreement, which govern and regulate the relationship between the parties to this agreement.
(Electronic Transactions System) This phrase means the Saudi Electronic Transactions System issued by Royal Decree M / 18 dated 3/8/1428 AH.
Article 2 - Legal User Eligibility:
The user acknowledges that he has a legal capacity considered legally and as a system for dealing with the store, or that his age is not less than eighteen years.
The user agrees that if he violates this article, he will bear the consequences of this violation in front of others.
Article Three - Nature of (Al Ishraq Store) commitment:
The commitment of (Eshraq Store) towards consumers or users is to provide (service or product).
(Al-Ishraq Store) may provide other services such as after-sales services or other related services, depending on the nature and type of (service or product) requested by the user.
The user is obligated to use the electronic platform of (Al Ishraq Store) in accordance with the public morals and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
When purchasing a service or product (Al-Ishraq Store), the user is obligated not to use this service or product in contravention of public morals and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Article 5 - Accounts and Registration Obligations:
Upon applying to join the membership of (Al-Ishraq Store) as a user, you are obligated to disclose specific information and choose a secret user name and password to use when accessing the services of (Al-Ishraq Store). By doing so, you have agreed to:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and the confidentiality of your password, and you agree to inform (Al-Ishraq Store) immediately of any unauthorized use of your account information at (Al-Ishraq Store) or any other breach of your confidential information.
(Al-Eshraq Store) will not be responsible in any way for any loss that may happen to you, directly or indirectly, morally or financially as a result of revealing the username or login password information.
You are obligated to use your account or your membership at (Al-Ishraq Store) yourself, as you are fully responsible for it, and if someone else uses it, this is an indication that you have authorized him to use the store in your name and for your account.
You are bound when using (Al Ishraq Store) that you use it with all seriousness and reliability.
You are obligated to disclose real, correct, updated, complete and legal information about yourself as required during registration with (Al Ishraq Store) and you are obligated to update your data in changing it in reality or in case it is needed.
(Al Ishraq Store) is committed to treating your personal information and your contact addresses with the strictest confidence.
If it appears to (Al-Ishraq Store) that you have disclosed information that is not true, incorrect, not current, incomplete, illegal, or contrary to what is stated in the usage agreement, then (Al-Ishraq Store) has the right to suspend, freeze or cancel your membership, store and account. In the platform, without harming other (Eshraq Store) rights and its legitimate means to recover its rights and protect the rest of users.
In the event of non-compliance with any of the above, the management of (Al-Ishraq Store) has the right to suspend or cancel your store or membership, or block you from accessing the services of (Al-Ishraq Store) again.
Article VI - Electronic Communications and Official Means of Communication:
The parties to this agreement agree that communication will take place via the email registered on the platform.
The user agrees that all agreements, advertisements, data and other communications that you provide to them electronically take the place of their written counterparts, and it is a stand-alone argument, in meeting legal and legitimate needs.
The user agrees to be able to communicate with him and inform him of any provisions related to this agreement or pertain to dealing with him through the administration of (Al-Ishraq Store) broadcasting general messages received to all users or to specific users of (Al-Ishraq Store).
Article Seven - Amendments to the Agreement on Use and Fees:
1. (Al-Ishraq Store) may inform you of any amendment to this agreement according to the official communication means under this agreement, according to which your obligations will be doubled or your rights diminished according to any amendments that may be made to this agreement.
2. In the event of objecting to any amendment to the usage agreement, it hopes that you (Al-Ishraq Store) will stop using its services, since just your access to your account in (Al-Ishraq Store) or your use of (Al-Ishraq Store) is your acceptance of the amendments and your complete and complete consent that is negligible, and you accept (Eshraq store) discussion of any proposal regarding these provisions.
3. All fees are calculated in Saudi riyals, and the user must pay all the fees owed by the platform in addition to any other expenses added by (Al-Ishraq Store), provided that payment is made by the approved and specified means available through (Al-Ishraq Store).
4. (Al-Ishraq Store) may impose fees on some users, depending on the offers, products or services they request, or the fees or taxes imposed by the state on the nature of the product or service.
5. (Al-Ishraq Store) reserves the right to add, increase, decrease or deduct any fees or expenses under the articles, terms and provisions of the usage agreement, on any of the users, whatever the reason for their registration.
Article 8 - Payment and payment services at (Al Ishraq Store):
1. (Al Ishraq Store) provides through its partners the payment system and payment in (Al Ishraq Store). It can be done entirely online through the payment options available on (Al Ishraq Store) or through any payment method that (Al Ishraq Store) provides from time to time.
2. (Al-Ishraq Store) is obligated to determine the price of the service or product that it offers in its store, according to the recognized market value.
3. (Al-Ishraq Store) is obligated to provide invoices, receipt vouchers and receipt vouchers for all amounts and profits that arise in its store, and it is obligated to give the user an invoice for his purchase for a service or product (Al-Ishraq Store).
4. (Al-Ishraq Store) is obligated to provide the recognized accounting specifications in its online store, in implementation of the provisions of this agreement, and because of the legal, economic, commercial and regulatory interests in this regulation.
Article 9 - Your personal information and transaction details information:
1. The user acknowledges that he grants (Al-Ishraq Store) an unlimited, global, permanent and irrevocable right, exempt from fees, and licensed to use personal information or materials or otherwise provided or provided by the (Al-Ishraq Store) platform or announced on the platform through You join or use it, through the dedicated forms for communication and registration, or via any electronic message or any of the communication channels available on the platform. This is in order to achieve any of the interests that the platform sees.
Article 10 - Intellectual Property:
1. The intellectual property rights of (Al-Ishraq Store) are fully owned by (Al-Ishraq Store), whether they were owned by them before the establishment of this electronic platform or after its establishment.
2. The user or consumer respects the intellectual property rights of (Al-Ishraq Store), which includes (Al-Ishraq Store) itself, and the words, logos and other symbols of (Al-Ishraq Store) or displayed on (Al-Ishraq Store), as (Al-Ishraq Store), And every right that belongs to (Al-Ishraq Store) is the full intellectual property rights of (Al-Ishraq Store).
Article eleven - Liability (Al Ishraq Store):
1. (Al-Ishraq Store) shall carry out its commercial business through this electronic platform in a systematic manner and in accordance with the regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and in accordance with the provisions of this agreement.
2. (Al Ishraq Store) does not bear any claims arising from errors or negligence, whether they are caused directly, indirectly, accidentally or by the user or through a third party such as shipping companies.
3. (Al-Eshraq Store), its employees, its owners, and those who represent them are obligated to make (the product or service) sound and legitimate and authorized in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and it is used for legitimate purposes.
Article 12 - Confidentiality of Information:
1. (Al-Ishraq Store) takes standards (tangible, organizational and technical) to protect users and prevent unauthorized persons from accessing users' personal information, and storing it.
2. You acknowledge as a user that the Internet is not a completely secure method, and the confidentiality of your personal information cannot be 100% guaranteed through (Al-Ishraq Store).
3. (Al-Ishraq Store) has no control over the actions of any third party, or others, such as other internet pages linked through links to the platform or third parties claiming to represent you and others.
Article Thirteen - Restriction of Access or Membership:
(Al-Ishraq Store) can suspend or cancel the user's membership or limit the user's access to the services of the platform at any time, without warning, for any reason, and without limitation.
Article 14 - applicable law or regulation:
This use agreement is governed and drafted according to the laws, regulations and legislation in force and in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and it is fully and completely subject to the regulations in force at the authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Article 15 - General Provisions:
• In the event that any incoming material or clause mentioned in this use agreement is canceled or that there is any incoming material or any clause contained in the use agreement is no longer effective, such an order does not nullify the validity of the rest of the articles, terms and provisions contained in the use agreement and remain in effect until notice Another from (Eshraq Store) management.
• This usage agreement - which may be amended from time to time according to the case - constitutes the agreement of use, the mechanism of work, the understanding, the agreement and the contract between (Al-Ishraq Store) and the user, and both parties to this agreement agree to take into account the following:
1. The Arabic language is the applicable language when interpreting the provisions of this agreement, or when translating it into another language.
2. All prices offered on (Eshraq Store) services or products may be modified from time to time.
3. The promotional or marketing offers that (Al-Ishraq Store) may place are temporary offers, as (Al-Ishraq Store) has the right to amend these promotional or marketing offers at any time or stop them.
4. The parties to this agreement are obligated to deal with each other in a manner that does not violate the Sharia rules, regulations and laws in force related to the nature of the deal between (Al-Ishraq Store) and the user.
5. This use agreement shall not be canceled except by virtue of a decision issued by the (Al-Ishraq Store) management.